Friday, April 12, 2013

Choose Magic Over Predictability | Rayn From The Sky



Galaxy Denim Pants - First time to create my own D.I.Y denim pants...Galaxy effect was a huge trend last year. Its not that perfect because there's a lot of flaws but at least I know what to do and to consider in terms on doing this.hehehe

if you notice the toy gun??? hahahaha... I just want to add some quirkiness in this shot...Watch out, I'll use our vintage military long gun from our storage that I found.Long story but actually we live in an old building that was used as a storage for military equipment.


instagram.com/raynfromthesky
lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky
raynfromthesky.tumblr.com
raynfromthesky.blogspot.com
twitter.com/raynfromthesky
facebook.com/raynfromthesky1
pinterest.com/raynfromthesky



GIF created using Photoscape...

































No comments:

Post a Comment